I LOVE SON TRA JOURNEY 2016
2016-04-14 09:38:26 | Admin
I Love Son Tra Journey 2016 will come back this week in the context of celebrating the Liberation Day of Da Nang City March 29th.
With the mission to introduce the beauty of the Red-shanked douc langur and the value of Son Tra biodiversity to Da Nang citizens in order to raise their participation in saving biodiversity of Son Tra peninsula, I Love Son Tra Journey 2016 with the cooperation of GreenViet and Son Tra Management Board will be invested carefully in order to achieve these objectives:
- 40 journeys for about 500-600 people will be organized in 2016 using cars instead of motorbikes in order to reduce noise in Son Tra;
- All participants will walk along the trail for 3km – 4km to observe animals and plants in Son Tra as well as collect trash;
- A writing contest to share participant’s feelings and ideas to protect Son Tra peninsula will be organized weekly, monthly and quarterly to spread out the messages to more people, a voucher books with supporting from Da Nang enterprises will be awarded to the winners;
- A poster design contest will be organized online along the Journey in order to raise ideas from its participants in saving the Red-shanked douc langur in Son Tra. All posters from the contest will be transferred for local authorities to use in their communication campaigns to protect Son Tra peninsula in the context of the Red-shanked douc become icon of the city in 2016-2017.
I Love Son Tra Journey information and products will be updated weekly on GreenViet web page (http://www.en.greenviet.org) and our fan page on facebook (TÔI YÊU SƠN TRÀ). Communication and Education Department of GreenViet will be in charge of coordinating all journeys, please contact Ms. Le Thi Trang, Vice Director of GreenViet for more details.
Profile of the Journey has been designed and uploaded on our website at Here. GreenViet is seeking for other partners and donors in order to implement and develop more journeys, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang (0935 753619) to donate or support the journey.
The first journey of 2016 will be organized this Sunday on March 27th 2016 with 12-15 participants who are living or studying in Da Nang city. Link to register for this week journey will be uploaded on our facebook from March 23rd to 25th. The congratulation letter will be sent to you within March 25th. Link for registration: http://goo.gl/forms/GR9UYmnrZn
In order to participate in this journey, all participants need to commit to follow the regulations of visiting an ecological place, in which reducing impact to Son Tra animals and plants as well as commit to participate in all activities within the journey such as collecting trash or listening to the guider during the journey.
An award with the equivalent of 300,000 VND will be given to the best writing article this week that have the most like and share on facebook following this process:
- Post the writing article on your facebook using the picture that have been taken during the journey, use this #touyeusontra_date (i.e. #toiyeusontra_27032016);
- Tag fanpage Tôi Yêu Sơn Trà on your article;
- Encourage your friends to like and share your article within a week: 1 like = 1 mark, 1 share = 3 marks.
- THE RED SHANKED DOUC LANGUR OF SON TRA WAS INTRODUCED TO 2,500 DA NANG STUDENTS
- FINDINGS ON CURRENT POPULATION OF RED-SHANKED DOUC IN SON TRA PENINSULA
- GREENVIET RECEIVED A CERTIFICATE FOR CONTRIBUTION IN DANANG-ENVIRONMENTAL CITY
- GREENVIET RECEIVED COMMENDATIONS FOR ITS ACHIEVEMENTS IN 2016
- STUDENTS FROM HAI CHAU DISTRICTT EXPLORING SON TRA’S NATURE & PARTICIPATING IN