GREENVIET IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR THE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
2017-08-21 07:37:08 | Admin
GreenViet is looking for an intern who will be responsible for supporting and running biodiversity conservation education activities in Da Nang; the application deadline is on March 29, 2017.
Posted: March 22, 2017
Closes: March 29, 2017
Job position: Intern for the Education Department
Base: Da Nang
Location and working time:
Location: GreenViet’s office
Full time (20 days / month) at GreenViet Office and 2 days / month with possibility
working outside of the office.
1. Have knowledge and a passion for biodiversity conservation in Da Nang;
2. Have experience in running educational programs;
3. Have experience in working with youth groups and volunteers;
4. Have ability to administer fanpages and websites;
5. Have good health and ability to handle high pressure at work;
6. Commit to work for GreenViet at least 01 year;
7. Candidate who has been a GreenViet’s volunteer will be prioritized.
Have a working contract with GreenViet;
Be able to participate in training courses organized by GreenViet;
Have chances to be trained in strengthening skills and capacity;
Be able to involve in the coordination and implementation of awareness-raising
communication and education activities;
Salary: 2,000,000 VND / month.
Candidates must submit Letter of Application and CV to GreenViet via email:
email@example.com with the title Applying for Intern position for GreenViet’s Education
The selected candidate will be informed via email on 31/3.
Work starts on 03/4/2017.
For more information, please contact:
Le Thi Trang
Deputy Director, Green Viet Nam Center for Biodiversity Conservation
K39 / 21 Thanh Vinh 1, Tho Quang Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
Phone: 0989 875476 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.greenviet.org/ Facebook: I LOVE SON TRA.